Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm here....I promise.

I'm embarrassed at how long it's been since I've posted last, and that I kind of left our news about not having a baby right now hanging in the air. I have had thoughts at odd times about blogging, times when I wasn't near a computer, or we didn't have electricity. I even started downloading pictures from a recent beach trip (click HERE to see the pics) with our friends the Josti's who came to visit and the power went out right in the middle and I gave up. And, on top of it all I have just really been coasting through each week taking it as it comes and trying to enjoy the things that are right in front of me...like leading the weekly discussion about relationships with the Legado student program at our church, planning for and going out to Cercadillo to work with the women, playing with Eric, learning and practicing Spanish with my friend and tutor Marta...you know everyday things. Cooking, shopping, eating, hosting friends, disciplining and correcting the behavior of a 2 1/2 year old before it goes out of control, spending time with Eric when he comes home after a long day, etc.

I am about to do a year wrap up as a Christmas card to family and friends, as I we are not able to send out a physical card this year. Lot of pictures are coming. But, until then I just wanted to check in and thank you all for hanging with me and giving me the space to take a little breather from the "internets" as Eric calls them.

No comments: