Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good Times Remembered


My friend, Kristi just tagged me to post a photo of the 4th picture from the 4th folder of my pictures. This is the first one I found, but when I went to actually upload it my pictures were resorted and the 4th picture of the 4th folder was a picture showing Little E's "wee-wee" and I didn't think that was appropriate to post in cyber-space, and this one is much cuter anyway.
It's a picture from the last day Kelly and I spent together in the fall with our kiddos in Boston before we moved. We went in to visit places I didn't want to miss seeing one last time before moving. These ducks are in the Boston Public Garden and are a tribute to the famous McCloskey book Make Way for Ducklings. Every kid should have a chance to play on the ducks when they are in Boston. What a fun day it was...thanks, Kelly. So many of my recent memories include you!
OK...so now I have to tag friends to do the same. You know I never do this, so don't disappoint! (I actually still owe my friend Sandy another tag thing that I keep forgetting to do...sorry!)
Consider yourself tagged Kelly, Sharla, Sandy, Laura and Amy!

2 comments:

kristi said...

oh what a great photo! yes, probably better off for little E's sake that we were spared a glimpse of his bottom. ;)

i never do this tag thing either...EVER. but i figured a photo is fun to post, rather than a list of junk about myself no one really cares to read anyway...

big hugs!

Anonymous said...

ahh, you can just see that gray boston air. the air these days is more of a bitter white.

i'll have to get into my folders and see what my fourth of the fourth photo is. i'm curious, and a little scared. never know what you'll find, right?

~sharla