Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baking Time!

I have been waiting for this day since my child was born. You all know how much I LOVE to bake and I have dreamt of the day Eric was old enough to "help" mama out. Well, today faced with an entire day indoors with nothing new on the horizon to and a growing craving for chocolate chip cookies I hauled out the step stool and put on some patience and we went at it.

I must say he seems to be a natural! His had an immediate instinct to pour the ingredients into the right place and not onto the counter. But, what started out as this:






Turned to this:
He had a blast! So much fun. I can't wait to bake more goodies with you Papi!

2 comments:

kristi said...

oh that huge smile is awesome. and crap, now i want cookies. plus some in-person time with you. :(

Stacey Wideman said...

YAY!!! What fun days are ahead for both of you. And how could he NOT smile while standing next to the Kitchenaid??!

Love you lots!